25.08.2016 The new bank formed from the merger of Nordea and DNB could strengthen competition in retail banking in Estonia
- The newly created bank will increase the volume of assets in the Estonian banking sector by around 40%
- The new bank will be the second biggest in the Baltic states
- The new bank ...
23.08.2016 The average interest rate on housing loans rose in July
- The loan and lease portfolio continued to increase relatively quickly in July, growing by 5% over the year
- The average interest rate on loans has risen slightly in recent months
- The ...
19.08.2016 A coin folder and first day cover are to be released to commemorate 25 years since Estonia regained independence
- The coin folder for the anniversary of Estonia regaining independence contains Estonian euro coins with the issue date 2016
- The folder costs 25 euros and can be purchased from the online ...
12.08.2016 The labour market improved in the second quarter
- Employment improved despite slow economic growth
- Registered unemployment increased in Ida-Virumaa
- The work ability reform is expected to boost registered unemployment and the ...
12.08.2016 The current account surplus in June was bigger than a year ago
The flash estimate1 put the Estonian current account at 86 million euros in surplus in June 2016. The surplus on the goods and services account was 100 million euros, which was 15 million ...