The group of buildings of Eesti Pank form an almost quadrangle comprising six buildings. The two oldest buildings are closely related to the birth and pursuit of independence of the Republic of Estonia, thus these historic buildings also stand as symbols of independent Estonia.

Estonia pst 11

The building at Estonia pst 11 is the former building of the bank of the Credit Society of the Estonian Knighthood

It was completed in 1904 and at the time represented the first modern purpose-built bank in Tallinn. The red brick building was designed by the architect August Reinberg from Riga in the Neo-Gothic style with impacts from Northern-German brick Gothic.
The building is dominated by a corner tower with a lion-shaped weathervane, above the portal is the coat of arms of the Estonian Province. The tower also bears coats of arms of the County of Harju and towns of Tallinn, Paldiski, Rakvere, Paide and Haapsalu.
The interior is dominated by Historicist style which can be seen in the wall and ceiling paintings, painted stucco décor, stained windows of the corner tower and chandeliers.

On 20 September 1944, when the German troops were retreating and shortly before the Soviet Army arrived in Tallinn, the Estonian Government under Otto Tief was established in this building with the aim of restoring independence lost in 1940. Unfortunately, Estonia was soon re-occupied and most of the Tief government members who could not flee to the West were arrested by the new authorities.

The building was fully transferred to Eesti Pank in 1998. The museum of Eesti Pank is located in the basement of the house (entrance in Sakala Str.).

Estonia pst 13

The building at Estonia pst 13 is the former Revel office of the Russian National Bank.

Built in the Neo-Gothic style of yellow brick and with a granite socle, the building was completed in 1909 for the local office of the Russian National Bank. It was designed by the Russian architect Aleksander Jaron, following the example of the St. Petersburg Loan Office and a standard design of a national bank building for Russian county towns. The Historicist style prevails throughout the building and combines elements of various styles.

The large hall (previously used for customer transactions) in the Neo-Renaissance style boasts marbleised half columns with Ionic capitals. In the second-floor corridors there are more Neo-Renaissance elements and in the rooms of the first floor wall decorations in the Art Nouveau style.

The Large Hall or the Independence Hall is one of the symbols of independence as the Temporary Government was established here in 24 February 1918. There is a large painting "24 February 1918" by Russian Symbolist Nikolai Kalmakov, done in 1921, which depicts members of the Salvation Committee Konstantin Päts, Jüri Vilms and Konstantin Konik. The ante-room has a display of portraits of Eesti Pank governors Mihkel Punga, Eduard Aule, Artur Uibopuu, Jüri Jaakson, Rein Otsason and Siim Kallas (Enn Põldroos, 1994).

It was the main building of Eesti Pank until 1935, whilst the Ministry of Finance shared the premises in the 1920s. It has been in the ownership of Eesti Pank since 1992.

Estonia pst 13

The building at Estonia pst 13 is the main building of Eesti Pank today.

Built in the Functionalist style with elements of traditionalism, it has rough casting on the outside and was completed in 1935. The architects were Ernst Habermann and Herbert Johanson, the engineer was Ferdinand Adoff. The Functionalist style is also prevalent in spacious rooms with laconic design, while the large customer service area rising through two stories is the dominant feature of the building. Eesti Pank has owned the building since 1992

Sakala 4
The building at Sakala 4 is an office and apartment building of the former Estonian Rural Credit Society

It was built in 1935, again in the Functionalist style again and has a rough casting finish, the architect was Edgar Kuusik. The interior has a rational and functional nature.

The Financial Supervision Authority has been working here since 1 January 2002, although Eesti Pank obtained it in 1994.

Sakala 6
The building at Sakala 6 is a former hospital with a maternity ward.

Originally built as a block of flats, the architect is unknown. It is a common brick structure with a somewhat ponderous interior design. It worked as a hospital and maternity hospital until the early 1990s and was acquired by Eesti Pank in 1992.

Estonia pst 11
The building at Estonia pst 11 is an infill building constructed in 1998 in the modern postmodernist style

The architect is Toomas Rein and the interior design is by Taevo Gans. Metal, marble and glass are used throughout, creating a light-filled interior which is further intensified by side walls from curved glass and a glass dome roof along with white marble and metal fittings. There are subtle implications of the interior of the adjoining building. The glass floor-cum-ceiling of the ground floor has an interesting design.

The area is used as a dome gallery where new art exhibitions are opened every three months.