- Use of cash remains common in the euro area, but contactless payments have become more popular during the pandemic
Tiina Soosalu Eesti Pank Payment and Settlement Systems...
- Eesti Pank is again surveying the financial behaviour of households
From 2 March until 30 June, Eesti Pank and Statistics Estonia will be carrying out research in order...
- Eesti Pank finds that about 5% of people in Estonia get their incomes in cash
The majority of the population most commonly pay for their everyday purchases with a bankcard or...
- The most important asset of the Estonian household is the main residence
Background: The database of the assets and liabilities of Estonian households is...
- Eesti Pank and Statistics Estonia are organising research into the financial behaviour and consumption habits of Estonian households
From 6 March until 30 June, Eesti Pank and Statistics Estonia will be carrying out research in order...
- Research shows that the ability to cope financially and the capacity for monthly saving of Estonian families has improved
Three quarters of families are able to save if they need to, and the number of households with...
- Research into the financial behaviour and consumption habits of Estonian households
The Estonian Household Finance and Consumption Survey (HFCS) collects data on the assets,...
- 8/2020 Tairi Rõõm and Orsolya Soosaar. The gender gap in pension wealth in Europe: Evidence from twenty countries
- 1/2020 Merike Kukk, W. Fred van Raaij. Joint and individual savings within families: evidence from bank accounts
- 1/2019 Jaanika Meriküll, Tairi Rõõm. Estonian Household Finance and Consumption Survey: Results from the 2017 wave
- 4/2017 Jaanika Meriküll, Tairi Rõõm. The financial fragility of Estonian households: Evidence from stress tests on the HFCS microdata
- 9/2016 Merike Kukk. What are the Triggers for Arrears on Debt? Evidence from Quarterly Panel Data
- 5/2015 Merike Kukk and Karsten Staehr. Macroeconomic factors in corporate and household saving. Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe