Open seminars of Eesti Pank
Economists and people interested in economics are kindly invited to attend the open seminars of Eesti Pank. The goal of the open seminars is to promote exchange of ideas between the central bank, the academic community and economic policy institutions.
The program of open seminars was launched in 2000. To date, over 150 economists and experts of Eesti Pank and other institutions have lectured at these seminars.
Due to limited space and the bank’s security rules, participants are asked to register to the seminar electronically through the registration link under Eesti Pank’s calendar by the date indicated in the invitation. For further information about registration, please contact Mrs Eve Mägin by phone +(00) 372 668 0758 or by e-mail [email protected]
Open seminars in 2022
- 29 September On the financial wealth of indebted households
Karlo Kauko (Suomen Pankki)
- 20 October Costly disasters, energy consumption, and the role of fiscal policy
Fabio Canova (European University Institute/Norwegian Business School)
- 31 October Europe’s growth and inflation outlook and its policy implications
Romain Alexandre Duval (IMF)
- 24 November What affects interest rate spreads in Estonia?
Merike Kukk and Natalia Levenko (Eesti Pank)
- 1 December Adjusting to economic sanctions
Povilas Lastauskas (Queen Mary University of London)
- Date to be confirmed Winners of the Eesti Pank research award 2022: Triinu Tapver and Pearl Etie