The Eesti Pank Executive Board confirmed the programme of issuing collector and commemorative coins for 2018 and 2019. It foresees Eesti Pank issuing ten new collector and commemorative coins in the coming years.
Several of these coins will be connected to the 100th anniversary of the... more
- The winning design for the two-euro commemorative coin dedicated to the events that preceded Estonia’s independence was created by Jaan Meristo
- The winning design for the collector coin dedicated to the Estonian athletes and delegation attending the Winter Olympic Games in... more
A seminar on coin design will be held by Eesti Pank on Wednesday 22 March at 11.00. The seminar is open to all artists and designers who would like to participate in competitions to design collector and commemorative coins and need to know more about it.
The seminar will cover modern... more
- Eesti Pank will issue a silver collector coin and a gold one for the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia
- Entries in the design competition should be presented for the set of both coins
- The design of the coin should reflect symbols that are important for the... more
Eesti Pank is announcing competitions to design a two-euro commemorative coin dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia, and a collector coin for the Estonian delegation and athletes going to the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang. The coins will be issued at the start... more
Diameter: 38,61 mm
Weight: 28,28 g
Maximum mintage: 10 000
In celebration of the re-establishment of the Estonian... more
- There will be two collector coins dedicated to Hanseatic Tallinn, a silver coin with a nominal value of eight euros, and a gold coin with a nominal value of 25 euros
- The silver coin will be on sale for 40 euros and the gold coin for 185 euros and the can be bought from the Eesti... more
The collector coin for the Games of the XXXI Olympiad in Rio de Janeiro has gone on sale in the museum of Eesti Pank today
A silver collector coin dedicated to the Estonian delegation and the athletes representing the Republic of Estonia at the Games of the XXXI Olympiad in Rio de... more
From 12.00 midday on 9 June a silver collector coin dedicated to the Estonian delegation and the athletes representing the Republic of Estonia at the Games of the XXXI Olympiad in Rio de Janeiro will be on sale in the Eesti Pank museum. On this day only it will also be possible to get the stamp... more
On Tuesday the Supervisory Board of Eesti Pank confirmed designs by Riho Luuse as the winners of the competitions for collector coins dedicated to the Hanseatic town of Tallinn.
The silver collector coin for Hanseatic Tallinn, which has a nominal value of eight euros, shows the... more