- The collector coin for the Pyeongchang Olympic games will cost 40 euros
- They can be bought from the Eesti Pank museum shop, Eesti Post post offices, and the online shop
- The coins will go on sale on 12 January at 12.00
- On 12 January only it will also be possible... more
From 2 January Eesti Pank coins and collectibles will be available in the updated Omniva online shop. Items can now be ordered for delivery to parcel machines throughout the Baltic region or by courier. An insurance charge will be added to orders of coins.
From 2 January 2018 Omniva is... more
Collector coins are minted from precious metals with the aim of celebrating very important persons and events. Collector coins are not intended for circulation and they are legal tender only in the country that has issued them. As a rule, the selling price of collector coins minted from precious... more
Eesti Pank has announced a competition to design a silver collector coin dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the birth of the Estonian statesman Jaan Tõnisson, which will be open to individual designers or to groups.
At the suggestion of the advisory committee at Eesti Pank, the... more
Eesti Pank is issuing four coins for the centenary of the Republic of Estonia in 2018, with a silver collector coin and a gold one, a two-euro coin with a special design for the anniversary of the Republic of Estonia, and a two-euro coin with a special design for the centenaries of the Baltic... more
The Eesti Pank Executive Board confirmed the programme of issuing collector and commemorative coins for 2018 and 2019. It foresees Eesti Pank issuing ten new collector and commemorative coins in the coming years.
Several of these coins will be connected to the 100th anniversary of the... more
- The winning design for the two-euro commemorative coin dedicated to the events that preceded Estonia’s independence was created by Jaan Meristo
- The winning design for the collector coin dedicated to the Estonian athletes and delegation attending the Winter Olympic Games in... more
A seminar on coin design will be held by Eesti Pank on Wednesday 22 March at 11.00. The seminar is open to all artists and designers who would like to participate in competitions to design collector and commemorative coins and need to know more about it.
The seminar will cover modern... more
- Eesti Pank will issue a silver collector coin and a gold one for the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia
- Entries in the design competition should be presented for the set of both coins
- The design of the coin should reflect symbols that are important for the... more
Eesti Pank is announcing competitions to design a two-euro commemorative coin dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia, and a collector coin for the Estonian delegation and athletes going to the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang. The coins will be issued at the start... more