- The volume of loans that are long-term overdue remains small at only 1.4% of the portfolio in February
- The total deposits of Estonian companies and households in February were at the same level as in the previous month and... more
The Estonian state should not rush to borrow money that is exceptionally cheap because of central bank policies and to increase the national debt, because the Estonian economy is not currently in need of any additional stimulus, says Ardo Hansson, Governor of Eesti Pank.
He does however... more
- The loan and lease portfolio of Estonian companies and households was 5.4% larger in January than a year earlier
- The share of loans overdue for more than 60 days in the loan portfolio is the smallest in years at 1.2%
- ... more
- The ability of companies to access financing is aided by the profits built up earlier, favourable financial positions, and good access to bank lending
- Household purchasing power and capacity for saving increased as incomes... more
- The total volume of housing loans increased by 4.2% over the year
- The average interest rate for new long-term loans issued to companies was down slightly in 2015, while the rate for housing loans stayed the same
- The... more
The loan and lease portfolio of Estonian companies and households continued to grow stably in November. The portfolio stood at 15.9 billion euros at the end of the month, which was 3.6% more than a year earlier. The total volume of loans and... more
The loan and lease portfolio of Estonian companies and households continued to grow stably in October. The loan and lease stock stood at 15.9 billion euros at the end of the month, which was 3.6% more than a year earlier.
The loan and lease portfolio to Estonian companies and households was 3.7% larger at the end of September than a year earlier, having grown at about the same rate as in recent months. The total volume of loans and leases increased during the... more
The volume of loans and leases to Estonian companies and households increased by 259 million euros in July to 15.8 billion euros. The financing portfolio increased by 4.1% over the year.
The annual growth in the corporate loan and... more
The volume of loans and leases issued to companies and households was 15.5 billion euros at the end of June. Year-on-year, the loan and lease portfolio has grown by 2.9%. Annual growth in the volume of loans and leases to... more