- Competitiveness increasingly means improving the well-being of people
The latest Competitiveness Report from Eesti Pank describes how total factor productivity is the key...
- The cooling economy may threaten the ability of companies to service their loans
The latest financial stability review from Eesti Pank indicates that risks to the financial sector...
- The fall in competitiveness in the economy points to trouble ahead
The Estonian economy will grow by around 3.5% this year and next, and by 2020 growth will slow to...
- Economic growth will get a boost from the need to invest in increasing productivity
Growth in the economy has picked up sharply as foreign demand has increased and the problems in...
- The speed of growth in the Estonian economy is set by the competitiveness of the country and its companies
A favourable external environment has encouraged Estonian exports and the economy Faster growth...
- The capacity for growth in the Estonian economy has contracted
Investment has fallen for three years and this has reduced the potential for growth in the coming...
- There have been several positive changes in Estonian exports this year says Deputy Governor Ülo Kaasik
Speaking at a conference for industry on Tuesday, Ülo Kaasik said that there have been a series of...
- Ardo Hansson: The loss of market share for the Estonian exporting sector indicates there are problems with competitiveness
In a presentation at the annual conference of the Estonian Economic Association, Ardo Hansson,...
- More complex exports help lead to faster growth
Natalja Viilmann and Jaanika Meriküll Eesti Pank...
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2021
The Estonian Competitiveness Report by experts from Eesti Pank is published once a year. The report...
- 4/2020 Karsten Staehr. Export performance and capacity pressures in Central and Eastern Europe
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 2/2020
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2020
- 7/2019 Juan Carlos Cuestas. On the evolution of competitiveness in Central and Eastern Europe: is it broken?
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2019
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 4/2018
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2018
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 4/2017
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2017
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2016
- 5/2012 Hubert Gabrisch and Karsten Staehr. The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries