- The competitiveness of Estonian companies will decide the ability to stay on the path of growth
The latest Competitiveness Report from Eesti Pank concludes that the the key factor in keeping the...
- Exporters are feeling stiff competition
The second half of last year was difficult for Estonian exporters. Exports were held back throughout...
- It is becoming increasingly difficult for exporters to hold onto their market share
It is becoming increasingly difficult for Estonian exporters to hold onto the market share they have...
- The growth in the market share of Estonian exports indicated an improvement in competitiveness
The latest Competitiveness Report from Eesti Pank describes how the market share of Estonian exports...
- Competitiveness increasingly means improving the well-being of people
The latest Competitiveness Report from Eesti Pank describes how total factor productivity is the key...
- The cooling economy may threaten the ability of companies to service their loans
The latest financial stability review from Eesti Pank indicates that risks to the financial sector...
- The fall in competitiveness in the economy points to trouble ahead
The Estonian economy will grow by around 3.5% this year and next, and by 2020 growth will slow to...
- Economic growth will get a boost from the need to invest in increasing productivity
Growth in the economy has picked up sharply as foreign demand has increased and the problems in...
- The speed of growth in the Estonian economy is set by the competitiveness of the country and its companies
A favourable external environment has encouraged Estonian exports and the economy Faster growth...
- The capacity for growth in the Estonian economy has contracted
Investment has fallen for three years and this has reduced the potential for growth in the coming...
- There have been several positive changes in Estonian exports this year says Deputy Governor Ülo Kaasik
Speaking at a conference for industry on Tuesday, Ülo Kaasik said that there have been a series of...
- Ardo Hansson: The loss of market share for the Estonian exporting sector indicates there are problems with competitiveness
In a presentation at the annual conference of the Estonian Economic Association, Ardo Hansson,...
- More complex exports help lead to faster growth
Natalja Viilmann and Jaanika Meriküll Eesti Pank...
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2023
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2022
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2021
The Estonian Competitiveness Report by experts from Eesti Pank is published once a year. The report...
- 4/2020 Karsten Staehr. Export performance and capacity pressures in Central and Eastern Europe
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 2/2020
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2020
- 7/2019 Juan Carlos Cuestas. On the evolution of competitiveness in Central and Eastern Europe: is it broken?
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2019
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 4/2018
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2018
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 4/2017
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2017
- Estonian Competitiveness Report 2016
- 5/2012 Hubert Gabrisch and Karsten Staehr. The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries