14.02.2018 The labour market remains favourable for employees
- The labour market favoured employees very much in the fourth quarter of 2017
- The unemployment rate was 5.3%
- Labour shortages have deepened for companies
- Companies ...
14.02.2018 Eesti Pank will present the gold and silver coins dedicated to the centenary of the Republic of Estonia in Narva on 21 February
- Eesti Pank will issue a silver collector coin and a gold one for the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia
- The gold coin will cost 300 euros and 3000 will be minted
- The ...
13.02.2018 The central bank is opening its doors for the presentation of the two-euro coin dedicated to the centenary of the Republic of Estonia
- Eesti Pank is issuing a two-euro coin with a special design on 19 February to celebrate the anniversary of the Republic of Estonia
- The central bank will present the new two-euro coin ...
13.02.2018 Transactions on the financial account set the tone for the balance of payments in December 2017
The flash estimate1 put the Estonian current account at 43 million euros in surplus in December 2017. The total surplus on the goods and services account was 64 million euros, which was 20 ...
12.02.2018 The public vote started today to find a design for the two-euro coin dedicated to the song celebration
- Voters will be able to choose between eight drawings until midnight on 4 March
- The drawing competition was exceptionally popular and some 8000 drawings were sent in by children
- The ...