- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will affect the Estonian economy through supply difficulties and higher inflation
How the Estonian and global economies perform will for the time being be steered by Russia’s...
- The high rate of inflation should abate in the second half of next year
The latest economic forecast from Eesti Pank expects that the economy will grow by 8% this year, but...
- Responsible fiscal policy would help keep faster inflation in check
Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 3/2021 The latest economic forecast from Eesti Pank...
- Private consumption will give a powerful short-term boost to economic growth
The Estonian economy had reached its pre-crisis level at the start of this year and the recovery...
- Eesti Pank forecasts that the economy will probably recover to its pre-crisis level in the second half of next year
The latest economic forecast from Eesti Pank expects the Estonian economy to recover from the crisis...
- The government can dispel the uncertainty about the future
The contraction in the Estonian economy in the second quarter was smaller than had been feared, but...
- It is time to move from emergency crisis aid to a long-term plan
Estonia is going through a global pandemic with wide-ranging economic consequences that will leave...
- The economy is likely to shrink by more than 6%
The economic crisis has so far affected services businesses and the transport sector the...
- Eesti Pank forecasts that the economy will start to lose momentum after running at full power
The Estonian economy will grow by 3.4% this year and 2.3% in 2020 Growth in the economy will...
- The cooling of the economy will slow growth in wages and prices
The latest economic forecast from Eesti Pank expects the economy to grow by 3% this year, and by...
- People and the state could look to make savings in the coming years
The Estonian economy will grow by 3.3% this year and 2.1% next. Growth in the economy will slow as...
- The fall in competitiveness in the economy points to trouble ahead
The Estonian economy will grow by around 3.5% this year and next, and by 2020 growth will slow to...
- The Estonian economy is moving from very good times into just good times
Growth in the economy will be around 3.5% in 2018-2019, but it will slow to 2.5% in...
- The Estonian economy is reaching the peak of the growth cycle
The economy is in its best position since the crisis The economy will grow more slowly in the...
- Economic growth will get a boost from the need to invest in increasing productivity
Growth in the economy has picked up sharply as foreign demand has increased and the problems in...
- The capacity for growth in the Estonian economy has contracted
Investment has fallen for three years and this has reduced the potential for growth in the coming...
- The risk of growth slowing because of the labour market overheating has increased
An improved external environment and higher productivity are boosting economic growth Rising...
- Ardo Hansson: The loss of market share for the Estonian exporting sector indicates there are problems with competitiveness
In a presentation at the annual conference of the Estonian Economic Association, Ardo Hansson,...
- Mismatches in the Estonian economy have increased
Tensions in the labour market have led rapid consumption growth to diverge from slow GDP...
- Estonian companies have succeeded in increasing their competitiveness says Ardo Hansson
At the Äriplaan 2016 conference on Wednesday, Governor of Eesti Pank Ardo Hansson spoke of how...
- The Estonian economy has entered a phase of slower growth
Growth has been satisfactory in the Estonian economy given the difficulties in several of...
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 1/2022
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 4/2021
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 3/2021
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 2/2021
The Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy is an Eesti Pank review released four times a year that...
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 2/2020
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 4/2018
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 4/2017
- Estonian Economy and Monetary Policy 4/2016